Since 2010 Late For Reality went from some random ramblings to a well established parenting blog. I have worked with some amazing brands, met some incredible people and visited some beautiful places.
I hope you will support me on this exciting next step so please do get in touch with any collaboration ideas you may have.
Ways you can work with me...
After a bit of soul searching following a few difficult years as a family I realised that what I needed was for the blog to match the person I want to be moving forwards.
In life want to be Creative, Positive, Uplifting, Happy and well...Stuff...and so the new name was born!
Happy and Stuff is my tiny corner of the internet where I can share all the things that "Spark Joy". There will be bits about the family because they are the biggest part of my life but there will also be posts about food, travel, fashion, beauty and my biggest passion of doing up our beautiful new build home!
Ways you can work with me...
- Ambassador/Brand Representatives
- Product Reviews
- Sponsored Posts
- Press Visits
Email me at - email@example.com
In The Media
I was featured as Mrs Crunch's Website of the Week in The Sun Newspaper for my budgeting advice which was a very proud moment.
Happy and Stuff is a personal blog written by Jade McDonald.
This blog sometimes accept forms of sponsorship or other forms of compensation for posts.
If a review is carried out then products may be received free of charge to assist in providing an honest review of the product.
The compensation received for the post will never influence the post content.
All opinions on the blog are the blog owners own unless stated otherwise.
Please do not use the blog owners personal photography without the blog owners consent.
Photographs of products, where not taken by the blog owner for review purposes, may be sourced from the company's website and will only be used for the purposes of the product review.
Any quotes, statistics or information that is not the blog owners own will be stated and clearly outlined as to where it is sourced.
T&C's - Competitions and Giveaways
• The winners will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
• Competition Sponsor and Happy and Stuff do not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
• No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
• Unless otherwise stated, the Competition is not open to employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the Competition sponsor(s).
• This competition is a game promoted by Happy and Stuff. Happy and Stuff's decision is final in every situation and no correspondence will be entered into. Happy and Stuff reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
• Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.
• Prizes unclaimed after 28 days will be deemed to have been forfeited and Happy and Stuff reserves the right to either offer the prize to the entrant whose name is next drawn at random or to re-offer the prize in any future competition.