This blog sometimes accept forms of sponsorship or other forms of compensation for posts.
If a review is carried out then products may be received free of charge to assist in providing an honest review of the product.
The compensation received for the post will never influence the post content.
All opinions on the blog are the blog owners own unless stated otherwise.
Please do not use the blog owners personal photography without the blog owners consent.
Photographs of products, where not taken by the blog owner for review purposes, may be sourced from the company's website and will only be used for the purposes of the product review.
T&C's - Competitions and Giveaways
• The winners will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
• Competition Sponsor and Late For Reality do not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
• No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
• Unless otherwise stated, the Competition is not open to employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the Competition sponsor(s).
• This competition is a game promoted by Late For Reality. Late For Reality's decision is final in every situation and no correspondence will be entered into. Late For Reality reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
• Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.
• Prizes unclaimed after 28 days will be deemed to have been forfeited and Late For Reality reserves the right to either offer the prize to the entrant whose name is next drawn at random or to re-offer the prize in any future competition.